StarTech.com’s Cat6 UTP Snagless Patch Cables offer reliable Ethernet connections. This 10 ft cable is ETL verified to meet or exceeds all Category 6 performance standards, and features a durable blue jacket that simplifies departmental color coding while providing rugged flexibility for network connections.
To ensure long-lasting performance, our high quality Cat6 UTP Snagless Patch Cables feature a snagless design that protects the RJ45 clip from damage and makes the cable less prone to snagging during installation. The cable also features PVC molded strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles – reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance.
StarTech.com’s 10 ft Blue Cat6 UTP Snagless Patch Cable is constructed of only top quality materials (100% Copper conductors, 23 Gauge Wire, 50 micron Gold Connectors) to ensure optimum performance and durability.
- Technical Specifications
- Warranty : Lifetime warranty
- Color : Blue
- Product Length : 10 ft (3.05 m)
- Network Cable Type : Snag-less
- Package Weight : 0.29 lb (0.13 kg)
- Connectors : RJ45 Male, RJ45 Male
- Rating : 1000X Cat 6 (4 PR 24AWG CSA TIA/EIA-568B)
- Package Dimension (L x W x H in inches) : 7.87 x 0.67 x 8.35
- Coloured Hoods for departmental colour coding
- StarTech Category 6 patch cables are carefully constructed and tested, to keep the Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- StarTech Category 6 Patch cables are constructed with top quality components
- The Strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the connector to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- Connects workstation to wall outlet
- Patches from hub to distribution panel
- May be used with gigabyte networks
There are no reviews yet.